Our parcels are very discreet, no one will know what’s inside. We can assure you with 100% certainty that our company name or website name will not appear anywhere on the parcel, address labels or waybills.
As of 5 September 2017, we no longer offer the Post Office as an option.
Shipping options: South Africa Only
Door to Door: R80.00 – Delivered to your Door within 1-3 working days during weekdays only. Deliveries to remote areas can take up to 72 hours. We deliver to anywhere in South Africa, except in very remote areas where the courier company cannot reach. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Important Notes regarding To-Door Deliveries:
- The courier company will attempt to deliver to your door.
- Someone must be available THE ENTIRE DAY to receive the collection. (This is because the courier delivers at different times, depending on where you live / work, etc.)
- The couriers cannot be asked to deliver at a specific time, and they cannot be asked to contact you before they are about to deliver your parcel.
- The courier will attempt to deliver to the physical address ONCE. If this is unsuccessful, the order will be returned to us.
- If the parcel is to be delivered to your work address, please supply the company name, as there are often no street numbers on office building and the courier will not find your address which will result in your parcel being returned to us.
- The couriers do not attempt to contact customers via phone.
- Please note that high security communities can prevent successful to-door deliveries. Please make arrangements with the guards at your security complex if you wish the courier company to leave the parcel with the guards.
- We’ve had instances where intercoms are faulty or the courier battles to contact the recipient. In this case your order will be returned to us.
- If an order is taken to the post office, it is the customers responsibility to collect it.
- If you would like your parcel delivered to a Postnet outlet, you will have to pay for a Door-to-Door delivery and supply us with the physical address of the specific PostNet office you’d like us to delivery the parcel too. You can also use Insured Parcel and Counter to Counter options from the Post Office, but please bear in mind it will take longer to reach you as Postnet will only collect parcels when they receive a slip from the Post Office.
- For very remote areas that are not accessible by our couriers your order will be sent to the nearest Post Office, we will communicate with you to ensure that you are aware of this situation.