Our parcels are very discreet, no one will know what’s inside. We can assure you with 100% certainty that our company name or website name will not appear anywhere on the parcel, address labels or waybills.
Postage/Shipping options: South Africa Only
Insured Parcel: R80.00 – Delivery might take 4-5 working days, you will receive a tracking number and you collect at your Post Office counter. Don’t wait for a notification, the Post Office Notifications often don’t reach our clients. Due to issues in the past concerning the Post Office, especially during times of strike action by Post Office employees, we cannot accept responsibility for any lost or stolen parcels. Track your parcel here or call the Post Office Customer Care department at 0860 111 502. When you see it’s waiting at your Post Office, go in with your tracking number and ID and your parcel will be handed to you.
Counter to Counter: R165.00 – Delivery takes 48-36 hours and you collect at your Post Office counter. Don’t wait for a notification, the Post Office Notifications often don’t reach our clients. Due to issues in the past concerning the Post Office, especially during times of strike action by Post Office employees, we cannot accept responsibility for any lost or stolen parcels. Track your parcel here or call the Speed Services at 0860 023 133, when you see it’s waiting at your Post Office, go in with your tracking number and ID and your parcel will be handed to you.
Our experience with the South African Post Office has mostly been positive, please be aware that they sometimes embark on strikes be it legal or illegal. We cannot guarantee that parcels will arrive on time and we do not accept responsibility for any lost or stolen parcels.
We will do our best to accommodate you , but we firmly believe that Door To Door is the safer option. The choice however remains with you.
Door to Door: R74.00 – Delivered to your Door within 1-3 working days during weekdays only. Deliveries to remote areas can take up to 72 hours. We deliver to anywhere in South Africa, except in very remote areas where the courier company cannot reach. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
International Postage: R200.00 We send parcels all over the world using The South African Post Office. If you would like us to use a courier service please contact us through our contact form and we will quote you.
Important Notes regarding To-Door Deliveries:
- The courier company will attempt to deliver to your door.
- Someone must be available THE ENTIRE DAY to receive the collection. (This is because the courier delivers at different times, depending on where you live / work, etc.)
- The couriers cannot be asked to deliver at a specific time, and they cannot be asked to contact you before they are about to deliver your parcel.
- The courier will attempt to deliver to the physical address ONCE. If this is unsuccessful, the order will be returned to us.
- If the parcel is to be delivered to your work address, please supply the company name, as there are often no street numbers on office building and the courier will not find your address which will result in your parcel being returned to us.
- The couriers do not attempt to contact customers via phone.
- Please note that high security communities can prevent successful to-door deliveries. Please make arrangements with the guards at your security complex if you wish the courier company to leave the parcel with the guards.
- We’ve had instances where intercoms are faulty or the courier battles to contact the recipient. In this case your order will be returned to us.
- If an order is taken to the post office, it is the customers responsibility to collect it.
- If you would like your parcel delivered to a Postnet outlet, you will have to pay for a Door-to-Door delivery and supply us with the physical address of the specific PostNet office you’d like us to delivery the parcel too. You can also use Insured Parcel and Counter to Counter options from the Post Office, but please bear in mind it will take longer to reach you as Postnet will only collect parcels when they receive a slip from the Post Office.
- For very remote areas that are not accessible by our couriers your order will be sent to the nearest Post Office, we will communicate with you to ensure that you are aware of this situation.