- PreSeed Sperm Friendly Lubricant. PreSeed does not harm sperm. Ideal for couples trying to conceive. PreSeed mimics the woman's natural body secretions; providing the optimal environment for sperm to swim through to the fallopian tubes ready to fertilize the egg.
PreSeed sperm friendly lubricant is pH balanced to match fertile cervical mucus. PreSeed is a patented, one of a kind formula that does not harm sperm, and aids your chances of falling pregnant naturally.
- pH balanced to match fertile cervical mucus
- Patented, one-of-a-kind formula does not harm sperm
- Contains arabinogalactan for antioxidant support
- Internal application coats vagina & cervix
- Clinically tested and doctor recommended
- Contains 40mg Tube and 9 single use applicators
Trying to conceive (TTC) is a big issue. At least 90 million couples worldwide, 11 million in the US alone, are trying to become pregnant. With only a 20% average chance of becoming pregnant each cycle, it's no surprise that couples can become stressed. Intercourse on demand around ovulation can lead to anxiety and increased vaginal dryness. In fact, 75% of TTC couples report an increased frequency of vaginal dryness. In relieving vaginal dryness, couples do not want to create another problem. However, most personal lubricants and even saliva can harm sperm. Research conducted on personal lubricants over the past three decades has clearly demonstrated their detrimental effects on sperm. PreSeed Intimate Moisturizer provides moisture inside, where you need it most, without harming sperm. For use even while trying to conceive a time of increased vaginal dryness when other products should be avoided due to their detrimental effects on sperm. Pre~Seed is the right solution for YOUR vaginal dryness. Other lubricants can create a barrier that interferes with sperm swimming out of the semen. Whereas, the live swimming sperm are able to move freely from the semen into Pre~Seed.